Parkland – Heron Bay – Creekside – 5 Beds, 4 Baths Home
View Video Tour Below:
Michael Citron & The Parkland Parrot Real Estate Team Proudly Present This Stunning Turnkey 5 Full Bedrooms, 34Full Bathrooms Home Which Sits On Preserve Lot In Prestigious West Parkland Florida’s Gated Community Of Heron Bay Creekside.
This Home Is Not A Short Sale Or Foreclosure! This Stunning Expanded St. John’s Expanded Builder Model Boasts 5 Full Bedrooms With 4 Full Bathrooms Located On Private Preserve Lot. The Home Features An Amazing Kitchen With A Huge Expanded Granite Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, 42′ Wood Cabinets, Real Wood Floors, & A Spacious Pantry With Built-Ins.
The Home Is Perfect For A Large Family & For Entertaining With A Spacious Formal Dining & Living Rooms. The Downstairs Has It’s Own Bedroom & Full Bathroom Perfect For Guests Or An In-Law. The Downstairs Bath Is Fully Upgraded With Granite Countertops. The Home Also Has Accordion Hurricane Shutters & Lush Landscaping.
The Upstairs Huge Master Bedroom Features An Outside Balcony Which Overlooks The Preserve. Imagine Having Your Morning Coffee Or Sit And Watch Your Children Play In The Spacious Backyard & Preserve Area. The Master Bedroom Has 2-Walk In Closets With Built-Ins. The Master Bathroom Is Fit For A King And Queen With A Separate Shower & Jacuzzi Tub, Granite Countertops, & Duals Sinks. 3 Other Full Bedrooms Are Located Upstairs Including One The Has Its Own On-Suite Bathroom.
This Home Has Amazing Upgrades And Finishes And Is Truly Turnkey! After moving into the home 6 years ago, the owners added even more upgrades which include:
- Accordion hurricane shutters (permitted) – $13,500
- matching granite kitchen table attached to kitchen island – $3,800
- gutters and downspouts – $1,400
- Cherry wood floors in kitchen and family room – $8,415
- window treatments – $10,000
- Built in BBQ – $6,000
- California closets – $10,600
- converted open area in laundry room into closet with pull outs
- Transem window etching – $562
- Lighting and fans – $2,500
- moved palm tress in backyard to make room for a pool – $600
- Pull out drawers in kitchen – $522
- Surround sound speakers and outdoor speakers – $1,000
- Painted front door, garage doors and stair rail – $600
Heron Bay Also Has Amazing Resort-Style Amenities Including 2 Full Clubhouses, Heated Pool & Spa, Tennis Courts, Playground, Exercise Room, Party Area, Heron Bay Golf Course, And Much Much More (See Photos Above). Live In One Of The Best School Districts In All Of Florida Which Is Very Close To Your New Home. For More Information Or To Schedule A Private Showing, Please Call Listing Agent Michael Citron Directly At: 954-609-0591.