When interviewing any agent to list your home, it is wise to ask questions that will reveal the agent’s ability to successfully accomplish your real estate goals. Before our team goes on a listing appointment, we email or drop-off a Realtor-Questionnaire that ALL sellers should ask when interviewing the right agent for the job of selling their home.
No matter if the agent is your friend or even an agent that you worked with in the past, the current market is unlike any other! As a result, the older agent that sold homes at the height of the market might not truly be the best agent for the job. Read on …
Below is a list of suggested questions:
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- Are you a full-time agent?
- How many homes have you sold this year?
- Do you speak multiple languages and advertise your listings in Spanish?
- Are you a top 1% Realtor in Florida?
- Do you have a personal assistant, transaction coordinator, or buyers’ agents?
- How many listings do you currently have?
- Do you have a resume or personal brochure?
- Do you have you own personal Website to attract buyers?
- Do you market and sell homes in my neighborhood?
- What are your average days on market for your listings?
- What is your list price to sales price ratio?
- What does your online marketing plan entail?
- Do you provide sellers with a staging checklist to make their homes more attractive to buyers?
- How much are you willing to spend on marketing my home?
- Will you send flyers of my home to top-producing agents in my area?
- Will you host a broker open and do open houses?
- May I see a sample brochure of other listings you have recently sold?
- Do you provide a home and neighborhood brochure for all buyers?
- Do you provide a weekly email report to sellers on the status of their homes?
- Do you have a marketing guarantee for my home?
- Can you provide me with a list of past clients and their phone numbers to contact?
- How accessible are you? Will I get you on the telephone or will I speak mostly with your assistant?
If you are thinking about selling your Parkland home, please contact us at 954-609-0591 for a free comparative market analysis and customized marketing plan
To stay updated with all of the current Parkland real estate home information, receive our blog posts directly to your inbox by subscribing to the squawk.